Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Beginning

I honestly haven't written a blog since sophmore year. Blogging was a dead and gone habit only to be resurrected through the emotional turmoil that is the arrival of "changes" I am rather reluctant to greet. College is around the corner, and i still have no idea what i want to do with my life. Let me rephrase that. I still have no idea if I am willing to accept the life planned out for me underlying my parent's speeches. I know it's definately what's best for my future, and theirs, but is it whats best for me? What if the carefree life is what i'm looking for? What if it's the uptight professional? I have no clue! I just want to be a kid again. Childhood is truly bliss. In the land of sunshine, never-ending vacations, and grammar school nothing can go wrong, even if in reality it did. I'll just have to trudge through this funk. Surely the grass is greener on the other side. I'm guessing it's college cold feet. God I hope so.

No comments: