Sunday, July 6, 2008

Postsecret.blogspot.com


I am a self-confessed slave to Postsecret Sunday. A rather willingly slave at that. It's just a whole bundle of humorous, loving, sickening, eye-opening, and epiphany-provoking goodness I just can't keep my hands off of. When my scroll reaches its final inch I always wonder what secret I would send over or if I should do it at all. I'm not saying I have a bag full of secrets I could randomly pull out of, but there are - --some. Having secrets is healthy I suppose. "We are mysterious creatures" - Evening. Without secrets where's the mystery, the "round' characters literary critics are always on the look out for in the human specimen? I like mystery. It's intriguing. But will exposing my secrets, although in anonymity, relinquish that mystery in me? I don't think i'm looking for redemption, forgiveness, or any of the sort specifically because of the secrets I hold. Do those people post their secrets to get it off their chest or simply for shock value? I'd like to think both.

KELCIE


No comments: